Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Important note for readers!

IMPORTANT NOTE! Please remember that if you're reading this blog, these are my thoughts and my perspectives. I'm not writing at anyone, I'm just sharing my own thoughts and hoping to put a different perspective out there or maybe back up your feelings/ideas. So please, don't feel like I'm preaching at anyone, or trying to force anyone to do anything. These are simply things I'm learning myself by reading, researching, and asking a bunch of questions. :) So know that I care about you guys/girls and in no way want to hurt you. Ok? Kay, good. Just double checking. :) If the subject applies to you... then awesome! That's so cool that God can use my words in your life. If not, then I hope you can take something new out of my opinions. :)

God bless,
Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment