Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

Intro To My New Blog Series

Hey all!

It has been absolutely too long since I have been posting on here and I have seriously missed it. There has been so much happening in my life in the past two years. Currently I am finishing my last course for my Diploma in Youth Ministry (WOHOO!), working as a swim instructor/lifeguard, oh and I GOT MARRIED! Surprise! haha Yes, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on! And that is one of my reasons for my new series of blog posts. I have had a few friends ask me to blog and document my story and journey through dating, engagement, and the first few months of marriage and just continue on with that. My goal with this is, that I would be able to help as many men and women, young and old, as I can to ensure you all have an idea about the struggles, challenges, joys and fun that dating properly can bring. That living out a God honoring engagement brings. And with God's help, being a God honoring spouse in a strong marriage can bring.

Right now, I am preparing to be a speaker for a jr/sr high youth girls retreat where I am supposed to share with the girls what is so important about dating well. So my first post in this series will be The Deal With Dating Well. I will give a bit more background to Caleb and my romance as well and share a bit about the challenges and joys we found through dating. I pray these posts will be a blessing to all of you who are reading them and that you will be encouraged to stand true to God's Word and live out His love in your relationships.

Blessings,

Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment