Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Who am I?

Sorry guys that I haven't had a chance to post lately. Life has been busy. :( But I have some time right now to be able to post. :) Today's topic is looking at Jesus' death. Since it is almost Easter weekend I wanted you guys to remember that Jesus died for you! Not because He should, but because He loves you. This isn't an obligation for Him, this was an act of ultimate love and mercy. He chose to save us by allowing us to kill Him. In the link below you will find John's account of the death of Jesus. 



http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+19&version=NIV

Pretty amazing how a guy who could give life to others would willingly give up His life for YOU! In all our unworthiness, God's love makes us worthy.
Here is one of my favorite songs that I hope will touch you guys as much as it did me. 

Really, who are you that God would die for you? 
You are His chosen children and He loves you enough to give His life for you. 

God bless,
Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment